Monday, December 4, 2006

The best of the treasures in this batch

This one is absolutely gorgeous, and the only one throwing me for a loop. It has marquise rhinestones mounted upside down, and the backs of the stones are open too, and the stones are all plastic. Gotta take this one to my friends and see if they can help me with it. I love it!



An absolutely wonderful Barclay pin, with pale blue moonstone or cat's eye stones, open in the back, a great find!


This is a gorgeous bracelet that goes with everything, it is made to look like a Victorian slide bracelet, so I think it is a Victoria Revival design.


Here are two different photos of the earrings, I took one stone out and put it into the pin, and replaced this stone with one from my rhinestone box. Looks pretty good.

No comments: